3 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
¼ cup of chopped walnuts
½ lbs. green or yellow beans steamed then chopped
1 bunch of arugula
Crumbled feta or chevre goat cheese
1 garlic clove finely chopped
Walnut oil or Olive oil
Red Wine or White Vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Hard boil 3 eggs, then cool, peel, and coarsely chop them
2) In a small skillet toast ¼ cup chopped walnuts (just put the walnuts in a dry [no oil] skillet) and set aside to cool.
3) Clean ½ pound of green beans (yellow beans work, too); steam beans for 5 min or until tender and then run cold water over the steamed beans to stop the cooking process; drain well.
4) Cut or break beans into bite-size pieces.
5) Wash and pat dry one bunch of arugula.
6) In a large bowl combine arugula, green beans, half of the chopped egg.
7) Drizzle with dressing: in a jar, combine 1 clove garlic finely chopped or put through a garlic press, add ¼ c walnut or olive oil, 1 T white vinegar, salt and pepper; shake it up!
8) Toss the salad after you drizzle on the dressing and top with the remaining egg and walnuts.
9) Add some crumbled chevre (goat cheese) or feta.